- Teaching Spanish Language to students of age 2 to 5.
- Working on their writing and speaking abilities.
- Use a variety of effective techniques and technologies to engage students with the learning process according to their age, level of ability and individual needs.
- Managing the class and maintaining records.
- Engaging students with linguistic activities and fun games.
- Planning and assessing student's progress.
- Involving in school activities and helping them.
- Working on their vocabulary.
- Promotional activities and helping school in events.
- Extremely Patient.
Spanish Native applicants are desirable but not essential.
Experience with teaching children of age group 2 to 6.