As part of our offering we teach addition languages, evidence shows that multilingual children have better problem-solving skills, critical thinking skills and greater mental flexibility. We want to be able to promote inclusion and different cultures in our school, as such, Mandarin is one of our language offerings and we are looking for a full time language teacher.
As a Safari Kid Mandarin Teacher your primary role will be to provide children with a safe and secure learning environment in Mandarin.
- Emphasis is placed on developing social communication skills in Mandarin, by conducting social activities such as snack time, lunch time or part of the free play time in Mandarin.
- Planning, assessing, organising and delivering Mandarin activities and creating customised learning experiences for a group of children aged between one (1) year and three (3) years old.
- Involving children actively in their own learning
- Empowering children to feel responsible and to act
- Teaching songs and rhymes, reading stories and organising various activities to promote language, social and physical development
- Fluent Mandarin Speaker
- Conversational English Speaker
- Experience working with children under the age of 3