Early Years Teacher - Dubai
Safari Kid Middle East is currently expanding operations are looking for experienced, enthusiastic, imaginative, creative and dedicated Teachers, based in Dubai who will be responsible for nurturing and developing the knowledge, abilities, and social skills of children.
- Planning and implementing activities to meet the physical, emotional, intellectual and social aspect of the students.
- Employ a variety of educational techniques (storytelling, educational play, media etc.) to teach children.
- Actively develop the learning environment at the nursery to the benefit of the children and other staff to further implement and develop the curriculum policies of the Safari Kid EYP through pursuing objectives of the specially designed curriculum.
- Liaison with parents.
- 4 years of relevant experience.
- CACHE/NVQ Level 3, diploma or degree in Early Childhood Education.
- Complete Knowledge of EYFS Curriculum.
- Native English Speaker.
- Team player and able to work with different nationalities
- A competitive tax-free salary
- End of service benefits
- Medical Insurance
- Discounted and assisted child education at the Nursery
- Internal/external sponsored training and extensive career advancement
- An opportunity to be part of one of the world’s fastest growing Nursery chains