Digital Marketing Manager
Who are Quantm Education?
We're creating the best preschools and nurseries in the world - places that ignite a child's imagination and creativity. Places where children have fun, and get a head start in school at the same time. We're obsessed with school design. In the Reggio Emilia approach to early years education, the environment is considered the 'third teacher.' Our pedagogy, likewise, places a heavy emphasis on learning environments. To that end, we're creating some of the most engaging, interactive and pedagogically sound early learning centres for children anywhere. Our two school brands - Safari Kid International (ex-USA) and Kïdo (USA) share the same philosophy, pedagogy and quality of service.
We now have 22 schools across 4 countries (Hong Kong, Dubai, India and the UK) and almost 400 employees and growing!
We are at an exciting time of our journey and now require a Digital Marketing Manager to be based in London. You will report to the Group CEO, also based in London.
Our Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for developing, implementing and managing marketing campaigns that promote Quantm Education, its products and services. You will play a major role in enhancing brand awareness within the digital space as well as driving website traffic and acquiring leads/customers.
This role will collaborate with the Executive Committee (ExCo) which includes the country CEO’s.
What will a Digital Marketing Manager do at Quantm Education?
- You will coordinate content on all Quantm’s digital platforms, working with all areas of the organisation, maintaining a constant overview of content across the site to ensure that information is kept up to date, linked resources are relevant, and that improvements and new development needs are identified and prioritised.
- Work closely with the Nursery managers and Regional teams to plan marketing activity effectively.
- Moderate and publish site content via a content management system in a timely fashion, working to tight deadlines, and ensuring editorial quality standards, appropriate tone of voice and consistency across the site – we want to be on brand at all times!
- Monitor and improve Quantm’s site visibility, using insight tools to review how to improve rankings, continually reviewing all SEO technical requirements and conducting forecasting activity to deliver high natural search rankings.
- Provide day-to-day advice and practical support across the organisation's functional areas to ensure that all sections of the site are kept up to date and developed appropriately in our brand style.
- Ensure delivery of high-quality digital marketing campaigns and site content, promoting and delivering a ‘digital first' culture.
- Produce reports and analytics for a variety of stakeholders to measure performance and the impact of any specific projects or activity, to support planning activity for the short, medium and long-term development of the digital platforms.
- To keep up to date with best practice in web accessibility, usability and writing for the web and new media trends as well as trends in the travel industry, our competitors and digital innovation.
- Digital professional with proven success
- 3 - 4 years’ experience in Digital
- Experience of working within an International role would be beneficial
- Proven success in launching a new brand or proposition from a Digital Prospective
- Experience in executing and reporting on cross-channel marketing campaigns with a clear view on KPIs and what success looks like
- Experience in organising and managing events or experiential activity
- Confident briefing artwork to graphic designers, with a good eye for design
- Strong understanding of how social media can support business growth
- Commercial experience and return on marketing investment
- Entrepreneurial flair, ability to thrive in a ‘start-up’ environment
- Passionate and enthusiastic about programming
Annual salary of £35,000-£40,000
• You will receive 25 days of annual holiday
• You get your birthday off if it falls on a working day
• Free childcare if your child attends one of our nurseries
• Annual performance related pay reviews
• Company awards and celebrations twice a year
• Access to a health care cash plan
• £150 refer a friend bonus for recommending Safari Kid to friends
As part of our commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the children in our care, the successful candidate is expected to undergo an enhanced DBS check.