Day to day Accounting - Book keeping, Sale/Purchase / JV / Maintaining books of accounts.
• Manage bank and cash reconciliation on a regular basis and raise queries for investigation where discrepancies are identified.
• Handle accounts payables and receivables.
• Ensure compliance as per fiscal calendar for all reporting deadlines including, but not limited to, audit schedule, tax reporting, initiation of annual budget process and monthly close dates.
• Filing Statutory Returns in India and preparing returns for other jurisdictions as required.
• Manage taxation including GST & other statutory compliances in India and preparing similar taxation requirements for other jurisdictions as required.
• Prepare P & L statements and other reports as required by the Management.
• Work with the teams and the Group CFO on the annual budget process.
• Deliver timely reports to the leadership team, school leaders, Finance Committee, Board of Directors.
• Assist in Audit queries during the audit process.
• Ensure compliance with the group’s financial policies and procedures.
- Bachelors in Accounting / Finance / Commerce. CA, ACCA highly desirable.
- Working knowledge in MS office and accounting software such as Quickbooks / Xero. ERP experience is desirable.
- Current knowledge of accounting policies, procedures, and practices in India and willingness to learn global processes and policies.
- Freshers with Articleship / CIMA welcome to apply