As a Safari Kid English Teacher your primary role will be to provide children with a safe and secure learning environment in English
- Emphasis is placed on developing social communication skills in English, by conducting social activities such as snack time, lunch time or part of the free play time in English.
- Planning, assessing, organising and delivering English activities and creating customised learning experiences for a group of children aged between one (1) year and seven (7) years old.
- Involving children actively in their own learning
- Empowering children to feel responsible and to act
- Teaching songs and rhymes, reading stories and organising various activities to promote language, social and physical development
- Native-level English Speaker
- Experience working with children
- Registered teacher in Hong Kong
- TEFL/TESOL certificate
- Part time hours considered