Nursery Housekeeper Camden
Who are Safari Kid?
Safari Kid are a network of innovative international nurseries, we fuse the best practises from the Montessori, Reggio Emilia and Waldorf Steiner and marry this with beautiful learning environments and 21st century technologies.
Our vision is to develop an exceptional Early Years environment to meet a range of parent and children’s needs and to focus on customized learning to help develop cognitive, social, emotional, physical, creative and reasoning skills in children.
Safari Kid are committed to preparing today’s children to thrive in tomorrow’s world.
We are looking for an exceptional Housekeeper to join our brilliant brand school in Camden.
What is the role?
Safari Kid are on a journey of growth and employ passionate dedicated people as they open more centres and grow quickly.
As a House Keeper you will be responsible for ensuring that Safari Kid are always presenting themselves in the best way by looking welcoming and inviting for everyone that visits us during the day. We create vibrant learning spaces and our House Keeper will make sure that everything is where it should be, fresh and tidy ready to enhance our children’s learning and make them feel welcome. You will make sure that the nursery is clean, that laundry is done, bins are emptied, and deliveries are tucked away.
You’ll work closely with everyone in the nursery to ensure that Safari Kid are always looking their absolute best.
What will you do?
As a House Keeper you’ll work from 10am until 6pm supporting the nursery and make sure it looks super at all times. You will have accountability for the following:
- Team Player – be part of a fantastic team and forge great relationships within your team and everyone in the nursery setting.
- Setting up – you’ll help to create inspiring learning places, utilising indoor and outdoor space.
- Tidying up – Making sure that bins are empty, surfaces are clean, things are put away in the right places and washing and laundry is done.
- Welcome spaces – make sure that our front of house is inviting, and welcoming, fresh flowers are put out, shoes are tided away and coats are hung up.
- Any other duties as reasonably requested by the nursery practitioners.
The Safari Kid competencies