Customer Service Manager - Wandsworth Nursery
Why the role exists?
Safari Kid are on a journey of development and progress and are looking for passionate dedicated people to join us as we open more nurseries and grow quickly.
The Customer Service Manager (or Parent Relationship Manager (PRM)) is a vital role that provides a link between the exceptional service that we offer for our children and the high standards that we excel at meeting for their parents/carers. Safari Kid opened the doors to our first UK school in September 2017 and the Clerkenwell school now operates at full capacity. Chiswick joined the Safari Kid family in April as an existing nursery that we welcomed into our fold and now aspire to help the school reach its full potential of supporting as many children and families as possible in the local area.
The PRM is often the first point of contact for families with Safari Kid and then continues to make a family’s experience at the school a true success in terms of delivering on our promises, maintaining exceptional communication, being key people that can provide expertise, knowledge and support as their children develop and grow with Safari Kid. You are also responsible for making sure that the Nursery Manager is fully supported by carrying out all administrative duties at the schools.
What will you do?
Working at Safari Kid means joining a people centric, ambitious company with extremely high standards, who are committed to making a difference to our families every day.
As a PRM you’ll be:
- A true champion for the Safari Kid values, the PRM ensures that every child and family receives the very best service from us throughout their whole journey all the way from initial enquiry, throughout their entire membership and upon graduation.
- As a PRM you will take ownership for enquiries that come into the school, enrolment and membership queries, marketing activities and be the primary point of contact for our families. You will excel at interpersonal communications and always seek to pre-empt questions and proactively problem solve.
- You will take ownership for all administrative duties within the school, being highly organised and efficient to ensure that operations are smooth and seamless.
- Working closely with the Nursery Manager and the school team you’ll immerse yourself in the Safari Kid culture and curriculum so that you’re able to confidently represent Safari Kid at every opportunity.
- You will be responsible for supporting marketing activities and spreading the word about Safari Kid to build an interactive, fun and supportive community within our school, and spread word of mouth throughout the local area.
The Safari Kid competencies
- Emotional Intelligence
- Team work
This role will be based in Wandsworth and will report to the Nursery Manager.
Salary £24,000 experience dependant.
- Pension Plans
- Training & Development
- Free childcare
- 20 days holiday