Nursery Practitioner - Golders Green
Who are Safari Kid?
Safari Kid are an international network of nurseries that were founded in California in 2005 and now have locations in India, Hong Kong, Dubai and the UK. We fuse the best practises from the Montessori, Reggio Emilia and Waldorf Steiner approaches and marry this with beautiful learning environments and 21st century technologies and a strong focus on customized learning to help develop cognitive, social, emotional, physical, creative and reasoning skills in children below 7.
Safari Kid launched in London in September 2017 and are growing quickly.
What is the role?
Safari Kid are on a journey of growth and employ passionate dedicated people as they open more centres and grow quickly.
As an qualified Nursery Practitioner you will be responsible for ensuring that Safari Kid are always providing the highest quality of care and education and that the children have a safe and secure learning environment. You’ll work continuously to make sure that you and your team recognise and deliver the needs for every student. As Nursery Nurse you’ll share responsibility for planning, organising and delivering the activities and learning experiences for the children in your room. You’ll support the room team to facilitate the development of children and enable them to reach their full potential. You’ll working together to help ensure that learning outcomes become daily classroom practise.
You’ll work closely the other practitioners in the nursery to ensure that Safari Kid are delivering the absolute best that they can and to give recommendations about how they can improve their offerings and to always push the boundaries of excellence.
What will you do?
As a Nursery Nurse you’ll work closely to support the people in your nursery and you’ll be an ambassador for our values and a gate keeper for our great culture. You will have accountability for the following:
- Team Player – be part of a fantastic team and forge great relationships within your team and everyone in the nursery setting.
- Setting up – you’ll help to create inspiring learning places, utilising indoor and outdoor space.
- Teaching – Be hands on helping to deliver a great learning experience for our children and support the team to meet curriculum aims and objectives. You’ll take the children that do full days for a relaxing afternoon activity.
- Curriculum – help Safari Kid to deliver the best and most up to date curriculum for our children
- Relationships – You will encourage open lines of feedback and communication between colleagues, parents and children. You’ll create meaningful relationships within your team and with parents to provide the best service for our families.
- Any other duties as reasonably requested by the nursery management
Level 2 and above
Ability to demonstrate high quality teaching
The Safari Kid competencies
Salary starting at £18,000 - £22,000
Opportunity for excellent long-term career development in a fast-growing international company
- Company pension scheme
- 20 days annual leave
- Training & Development