To assist with planning, organizing and delivering activities and creating learning experiences for a group of children aged between four (4) months and five (5) years old
- To work within an anti-discriminatory and inclusive environment and support the team to facilitate the all-round development of all children, enabling them to reach their full potential
- To assist teachers during lessons in terms of set-up, preparation and supervision of the children
- To take fundamental responsibility to work together constantly and support your partner teacher
- To work to support the development of the children within the Safari Kid Early Years Programme Curriculum
- To be flexible to assist in a variety of duties around the school which may include but are not limited to: display boards, lunch supervision, preparing class materials, bus assistance, toileting, class observations, assist with photo taking and attend events as required.
- Fluent English speaker
- Experience working in early childhood education