Day to day Accounting - Book keeping, Sale/Purchase / JV / Maintaining books of accounts.
• Manage bank and cash reconciliation on a regular basis and raise queries for investigation where discrepancies are identified.
• Handle accounts payables and receivables.
• Ensure compliance as per fiscal calendar for all reporting deadlines including, but not limited to, audit schedule, tax reporting, initiation of annual budget process and monthly close dates.
• Manage invoicing for international locations.
• Deliver timely reports to the leadership team, school leaders, Finance Committee, Board of Directors.
• Assist in Audit queries during the audit process.
• Ensure compliance with the group’s financial policies and procedures.
CTC - 1.2 lacs to 1.4 lacs
Well versed with MS office
Zeal to work in the finance domain
5 Day work week
Opportunity to work on cross border accounting with an International firm.