Early Years Researcher and Writer (Qualified in Education)
EARLY YEARS RESEARCHER AND WRITER
Welcome to Safari Kid
Safari Kid are an international network of nurseries that were founded in California in 2005 and now have locations in India, Hong Kong, Dubai and the UK. We fuse the best practises from the Montessori, Reggio Emilia and Waldorf Steiner approaches and marry this with beautiful learning environments and 21st century technologies and a strong focus on customised learning to help develop cognitive, social, emotional, physical, creative and reasoning skills in children below 7.
Safari Kid is growing quickly and now has a great opportunity for a Curriculum Intern to join the team.
What is the role?
We are looking for a Curriculum Early Years Masters or PHD Student to come and join to the team who will work closely with our Head of Curriculum who is based in London.
A Safari Kid we are proud of the curriculum that we have developed and now want to develop this further. The person within this role will;
- Support the development of lesson plans for the age group 0 - 6 years
- Be creative with ideas of how we teach at Safari Kid
- Ensure that our lesson plans are fit for purpose across all our countries
- Carrying out research in to education topics
- Research the best techniques within early years education
- Observing how lesson plans work now by observing teachers within the classroom
- Speaking with Parents to understand what they want from our Early Years Curriculum
We are looking for someone who is really passionate about education, can talk to parents with ease and very personable.
- A candidate that is Masters qualification in Early Years Education
- Teaching experience or experience within the school environment would be desirable so you have seen the entire process
The Safari Kid competencies
- Emotional Intelligence
- Team work
- Competitive Salary
- Opportunity to work for a People Centric organisation
- Development in designing a Curriculum