Arabic Language Teacher
- Teaching Arabic Language to students of age 2 to 5.
- Working on their writing and speaking abilities.
- Use a variety of effective techniques and technologies to engage students with the learning process according to their age, level of ability and individual needs.
- Managing the class and maintaining records.
- Engaging students with linguistic activities and fun games.
- Planning and assessing student's progress.
- Involving in school activities and helping them.
- Working on their vocabulary.
- Promotional activities and helping school in events.
- Extremely Patient.
Preferably adept at speaking arabic and french.
Degree or certification in Education
- A competitive tax-free salary
- End of service benefits
- Medical Insurance
- Discounted and assisted child education at the Nursery
- Internal/external sponsored training and extensive career advancement
- An opportunity to be part of one of the world’s fastest growing Nursery chains