Safari Kid is about to embark on a journey of growth, opening more nursery schools in our current markets as well as opening schools in new markets globally too. With our expected growth over the next few years, it is critical that we have the right passionate and dedicated people joining us to make us successful.
As we grow in the UK and recruit more people to join our teams, we need to ensure that we always developing and training our people effectively throughout their employee journey to support their roles in schools and invest in their career development. We are looking for an ambitious trainer to support our schools and the People Team and help us deliver on our people centric culture.
This is an exciting and unique opportunity for a self-starter who can use their own initiative and wants to make an impact in an industry that really makes a difference to families and children.
What will you do?
As our trainer you will get to take ownership for the following, and we are also looking for you to bring your own ideas and suggestions to help us innovate and grow in the right ways:
- Visit every UK school and spend time with nursery teams to embed good practice and role model the right behaviours
- Ensure that the teaching taking place is in line with EYFS and that our curriculum is being implemented well
- Develop soft skills in our nursery teams though delivering upskilling workshops, one to one coaching and by actively demonstrating through your own practise
- Make sure new starters are thoroughly inducted into schools and teams
- Once launched ensure that Cache certified training is being delivered consistently and systematically with trackable metrics and deliverables
- Identify training needs and use training needs analysis to make informed decisions about training and strategically build our training offering
- Embed and utilise Impraise as our feedback tool, set goals, targets and embrace our open and transparent feedback culture encouraging teams and individuals to do the same
What else is important to know?
This role will be based in London in our hub office near Liverpool Street, but will be required to travel to all UK. You will report to the UK Head of People and Recruitment and have a dotted line to the Operations Director.
Detailed and accurate
Highly organised and efficient
Autonomous and self-driven
You must be…
- Someone that can listen and implement feedback
- An influencer with the ability to motivate teams and individuals
- Early Years L3 minimum qualified with at least 2 years experience in a nursery setting
- Assessor qualified a bonus
- Free childcare
- Pension Plans
- Training & Development