Nursery Assistant - Chiswick
As a Nursery Assistant your primary role is to provide the children in your care with a safe and secure learning environment.
To share responsibilities for planning, assessing, organising and delivering activities and creating customised learning experiences for a group of children aged between three (3) months and four (4) years old
To work within an anti-discriminatory and inclusive environment and support the team to facilitate the all-round development for all children, enabling them to reach their full potential
To be committed to the learning outcomes for the children and, therefore to the types of teaching which will encourage these outcomes
To work together constantly to translate learning outcomes into daily classroom practise
To work to support the development of the children within the EYFS and Safari Kid Early Years Programme (EYP) curriculum.
Level 2 + Early Years Practitioner Qualification a bonus
Ability to demonstrate high quality teaching
Salary starting at £18,000
- Company pension scheme
- Access to Perkbox discounts
- Training & Development
- You will receive 20 days of annual holiday which increases with length of service
- You get your birthday off if it falls on a working day
- Free childcare if your child attends one of our nurseries
- Annual performance related pay reviews
- Company awards and celebrations twice a year
- Access to a health care cash plan
- £150 refer a friend bonus for recommending Safari Kid to friends
As part of our commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the children in our care, the successful candidate is expected to undergo an enhanced DBS check.