Bank Nursery Assistant
Safari Kid are a network of innovative international nurseries, where we fuse beautiful learning environments with 21st century technologies.
Our vision is to develop an exceptional Early Years environment to meet a range of parent and children’s needs and to focus on customized learning to help develop cognitive, social, emotional, physical, creative and reasoning skills in children. Safari Kid are committed to preparing today’s children to thrive in tomorrow’s world.
We are looking for an exceptional people to join our teams in the UK.
Joining us as a bank team assistant means you can work completely flexibly to fit in around your life.
As part of our bank team you will help to cover staff illness, holidays, busy periods and occupancy increases. You can choose to accept or decline work where it suits you. Bank members of our teams often go on to join us permanently.
- To work as part of our teams to provide safe stimulating environments for children
- To supervise children at all times and take a shared responsibility for their safeguarding
- To support our nursery teams with all their daily activities
- To assist in setting up the learning environments indoors and outdoors
- To build good partnership with parents
What you need
- A positive can-do attitude
- Early Years/Childcare qualifications a bonus
- A true passion for Early Years and Childcare
- Some experience of working in a nursery or with children
£9- £10 per hour experience and qualification dependant
- Annual performance related pay reviews
- Company awards and celebrations twice a year
- £150 refer a friend bonus for recommending Safari Kid to friends
As part of our commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the children in our care, the successful candidate is expected to undergo an enhanced DBS check.